Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Where is the money?

Was trying to make honest money thru my ebay top seller/powerseller...tried the art galleries...tried to run two different websites...The only thing left is to provide a service. What are some online services that I can provide? I was always told by my professors that I am a creative writer...and I have lots of great ideas. I would love to make money giving my opinion and write about it. Almost a dream job isn't it...
So is it real can it happen? We'll see..
Starting today I am going to blog about my journey trying to find legitimate online work as a blogger...I will keep blogging about great sales in Sacramento that get you free stuff with coupons.
So please don't stop getting that Sac Bee for the inserts!

1 comments:

SacTown said...

I've heard of people that get free items by offering to write reviews about the product on their blogs.

Post a Comment