Thursday, September 1, 2011

Paypal and Ebay THIEFS!!!!!

Thief is a nice way of putting it...I have had so many problems with ebay and paypal it is almost unbelievable.

Here is my horror story: I started selling on ebay about 6 years ago, just random household items, clothes and such... Then go the idea to buy from craigslist and resale on ebay for a small profit... I started off with ipods and had no real big problems with selling them...then I moved on to blackberries, and again not too much problem...as soon as I stated selling apple iphones and started making some money paypal and ebay started to screw me in everyway. Paypal and Ebay will find anyway to suck you dry of your money...so far I have been scammed by customers saying I sent empty box, even when I gave paypal and ebay proof I shipped with tracking, signature confirmation and customs forms...they decided in buyers favor...I was at a loss for $600. Then after that some requested a chargeback from their credit card...stating item was defective, again paypal...decided in buyers favor...i did not even get a chance to retrieve my item. I have no proof these were even complaints from buyers, who is to say paypal and ebay themselves aren't just ripping me off. My account has been restricted, limited, I owe money for items never recovered...which is theft! I have filed online crime reports emailed paypal and ebay...looked to online suggestion to what to do...the only thing left for me to do know is to to sue ebay and paypal...I have lost over $1000 dollars and several days of my life...stressing over paypal and ebays lack of protection... of fraud. I was a top rated, power seller and now my whole business is down the drain...selling apple products has been a curse...and making more money just caused paypal and ebay to steal more from me.
Solution To Everyone: Find an Alternative to selling and buying with ebay or paypal, they are both the same company, and both are hardcore thieves!

0 comments:

Post a Comment