Saturday, June 5, 2010

Beauty Tip of the Day: Egg White Facial

Egg facials helps give skin a natural glow, and helps smooth and nourish you skin.

   1. Use egg WHITES and apply to your skin using something soft like cotton balls or even your fingers (after they have been cleaned of course).
   2. Let the egg whites dry on your face and harden, this will take at least 20-30 minutes.
   3. Rinse face off
   4. All Done!
   5. Another way you can do it is by adding olive oil, a couple of drops of tea tree oil, and aloe vera gel to the egg whites. Then  follow same steps. You can even layer, after one layer dries add another. Your skin will look visibly tighten after this routine!

     *If you have another way please post your methods,
       I would love to here them!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I tried this at home, the egg white and added all the extra you have. I took a shower after and my face is Radiant! Thank you so much I will be sure to share it with my friends!

Post a Comment